Friday, January 4, 2013

More PA visit and Ashlan's 2nd birthday!

Just photos this time.  :)  They might be out of order a bit, sorry.

Centerpieces for the party- Nana made the Mickey ears, I cut out all the Mickey heads.

Cupcake and food table.

I made Ashlan's birthday banner.  :)


Ashlan didn't waste any time once we were there.




My cousin's son, Logan, was a great helper to Ashlan!  :)




My other cousin's daughter, Natayla, was shy about the bounce houses but loved the other play things.


Ashlan was the first one out for food, lol.  I'm not surprised.  :)  One of her favorites- pizza!









Uncle Tony on left.  Our cousin Adam and one of his daughter's, Jenna Mae.



Natalya and Dominic having fun.


Logan helping Ashlan again.  :)

Too cute.



He was helping her up, lol.





Ashlan helping to clean up.  :)

Some presents for her birthday.  From Mommy & Daddy.


My little ponies from Mommy & Daddy.

The first word out of her mouth when opening this was, "Puzzle!!"  And she promptly put it together.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment