Friday, February 6, 2015

Aila's walking!!!!! And Ashlan's a ham.

It's been awhile since I did a blog entry so I figured I should do one since a lot has happened and I have tons of pics to share (as usual, lol).

First, Aila is walking!  She turned 10 mos on February 4, and started walking on the 5th.  She took four steps right off the bat and a few minutes later, took another six, so she's moving right along!  We also had her 9 month appt a little while ago and she's an inch taller than Ashlan was at this point (29 inches and in the 95%tile) but one to one and a half lbs less than her (but still in the 75-90%tile though).  She still has only two teeth, surprisingly.  We definitely thought she'd have more by now just bc she's gone two months or so with the same two.  She's doing great though and has such a sweet disposition.  Ashlan is doing great too.  She is loving school and is learning so much.  We are very lucky!!

So here are some funny Ashlan stories...
-It has been cool outside lately and it seems I just can't get warm.  The other day I touched Ashlan with my cold hands and she turned to me and told me I was Elsa, lol.  
-Aila loves one of Ashlan's dolls.  Aila was cranky one time and Ashlan told her she could have the doll, that she would part with it and give it to her to sleep with.  I thought that was so nice bc Ashlan absolutely loves that doll.  Then she looked at me and with a big smile on her face said, "And then we can just go to the store tomorrow and get me a new one".  Ah, here I thought we were doing something right!  Lol.  She's too funny.  I told her it didn't work that way, and she pouted for a minute, but that doll is now in Aila's crib...and Ashlan hasn't gotten a new one either.
-Aila had a cold a few weeks ago and by accident was wiping her nose on my shirt all the time when I'd pick her up.  I had said in front of Ashlan that it was gross and Ashlan says, "Ugh, what are we gonna do with that kid?"  Lol.  She's such a ham.  

Anyway, we went to disney last weekend and all had a great time.  Both kids were awesome in the car this time, though Aila will STILL not fall asleep, crazy kid!  At least she's happy or that would be a long ride, lol.  So thankful we don't live farther!  

My two princesses.



Ashlan making Aila laugh, so sweet.

And trying to play with her, lol.



We were at the Olive Garden or as Ashlan calls it, "The Lolive Garden", which is better than what she used to call it, "The water garden", lol.  Aila's face kills me here!  Ashlan was smushing her, lol.

Sissy put a crown on her head.  Kinda funny to see a baby crawling around everywhere with a crown on!

More hugs.

Ashlan did our makeup.  :)  This photo really doesn't do it justice!

These girls really do have my taste...here is Aila housing some grilled chicken.  She also looooves avocados.  Tonight she ate at least half of one!  And Ashlan had four boiled eggs tonight (no yoke, just like me) for a snack, with raw carrots.  

Silly sissy put a dinosaur hat on her.

At the Alligator Farm.

We tried to take a nice family pic...that didn't go so well, lol.  Ashlan's being a ham.

That yellow thing is a mirror...

She was kissing herself, lol.

About to go to Disney...

At Epcot, in Norway.

<3

Always falls asleep, lol.

Love these two.

At Animal Kingdom.  Aila's hitching a ride, lol.

Nap time for the girlies.  This never happens at the same time at home!

My little sleeping beauty.

Happy 10 months Aila!

No comments:

Post a Comment